Sunday, November 8, 2009

Karen (part two)

Continuing the fine tradition of having the best shots at the end of the roll





Probably my favourite from the set.

Let's face it, there's clearly no skill involved in making Karen look like a fox. I was actually really nervous going into this shoot in that I was worried that the photos wouldn't do her justice, but despite crappy weather, the worlds shitest cameras (I got 29 visible photographs out of 108 exposures) and extreme hangover, she still managed to look ridiculously hot. I take no credit for this.

3 comments:

  1. karen + josh = ridiculously amazing! these photos are so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is AMAZING. My god, so are the rest! Are there any links to her music?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.myspace.com/karenincognito
    There's not much up there yet, but she's getting some new stuff out soon :D
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete